IT Help Desk Manager (Tier 1)
NAGRA (Kudelski Group) is looking for an IT Help Desk Manager (Tier 1). The IT Help Desk Manager will be responsible for managing the NAGRA/Kudelski Tier 1 Help Desk Team to ensure top quality technical support is provided to all local and remote employees. We are looking for a hardworking, organized, collaborative individual with extensive IT Help Desk experience, who truly understands the importance of customer service.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Serve as the Corporate IT Help Desk lead for all subsidiaries and offices globally.
- Manages IT incident and service requests ensuring timely resolution of tier 1 requests and effective escalation/workflow for tier 2 support to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; as well as developing growth opportunities.
- Support, coach and coordinate with Corporate IT resources globally.
- Maintain high levels of quality and service, including VIP/Executive support.
- Strive for an environment of ‘incident avoidance’ by utilizing predictive analytics and BI data to eliminate and/or automate recurring issues.
- Establishes and monitors service levels and key performance indicators for IT incidents and service requests.
- Provide data analytics to management on IT activity, problems, performance, availability issues and propose and execute proactive improvements.
- Manage the process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization.
- Champion knowledge management in the creation and maintenance of applicable solutions.
- Lead, collaborate and support corporate IT projects and services for the global Help Desk.
- Manage costs and focus on efficiency and optimization.
- Manage vendor relationships for IT Service Management (ITSM) systems and services and oversee the administration of our ITSM tools.
- Ensure application of and compliance with corporate IT guidelines, policies and best practices.
- Support the business during and outside business hours with conferences, meetings and events.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT resources in a transversal, and ideally international, multi-cultural organization.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Solid customer service / IT operations experience.
- Perseverance (takes initiative, serves clients with energy and drive, sees all actions through to closure, assertive without being aggressive, desires results).
- Client Service/People Oriented (understands human nature, manages difficult or emotional situations, responsive to client needs, honors commitments, motivated to build relationships and solve problems, projects a positive attitude).
- Experience implementing/managing ‘first contact resolution’ IT support environment.
- Experience automating and providing self-service solutions for service requests and incidents.
- Understand current and future needs of customers, act quickly to resolve issues.
- Proven track record of successfully establishing business relationships and working effectively with cross functional teams at all levels.
- Effective working in a matrix organization with global functions (infrastructure, services, business applications).
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and hands-on style.
- Experience with ITSM tools (ServiceNow), implementation experience a plus.
- Experience providing international support, and working with a global team.
- Solid IT knowledge (systems, network, applications, databases, development).
- Solid ITIL knowledge (ITIL v3 certifications).
- A skilled professional with high integrity and confidentiality.
- French speaking is a plus.
- Working within a flexible schedule to meet the demands of a 24×5 schedule and emergency on-call support.
- Candidates responding to this posting must independently possess the eligibility to work in the United States at the date of hire.
- The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
- Travel: less than 20%, including quarterly trips to our HQ in Switzerland.
Apply directly at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/nagra-kudelski-group-6c8705ff/it-help-desk-manager-tier-1-93b7c102
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Career Evolutions is looking for a Helpdesk Support Analyst for a fast-growing company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Contract-to-hire opportunity with compensation up to $50,000.
Job Title: Helpdesk Support Analyst
Job ID: 1021387
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the Company’s Service Desk. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components, collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff.
- Interacts with vendors’ and partners’ technical support teams
- Deliver prompt & professional technical & application support to the franchise community
- Addresses and resolves basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility
- Uses the appropriate logging categories for incidents and requests
- Creates a positive customer support experience with a consummately professional attitude
- Establish the end-to-end customer experience and provides a single point-of-contact for the customer
- Evaluate and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution.
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of customer care and employee information
- Works with other members of the IT department on projects and initiatives as needed
- Take part in monthly on-call rotation for after-hours emergency issues
- Researches and identify bugs within the software and report to the MSI software developer
- Additional duties as required or requested by the CIO or Director of Infrastructure & Operations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Determine excellent customer service through both written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Establish strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable to work a flexible shift and be available for weekends and overtime if needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows OS & Office
- Demonstrates a positive, self-starter attitude
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS is preferred but not required
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn the company’s Service Desk terminology
- Demonstrates ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; a degree in Information Technology is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a help desk or call center environment
Apply directly at: http://ejob.bz/ATS/PortalViewRequirement.do?reqGK=1021387
If you have a job you would like to see posted here – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.